For IT Professionals
Discover how you can best support the needs of your organisation with an open, self-service approach to business intelligence. Enable non-technical users to explore, view, report, visualise, and manage actionable information with confidence. Eliminate spreadsheet chaos and reporting bottlenecks, and support collaborative decision-making. Learn best practices that will help you get more value from your software investments.
For Business Professionals
Stay on top of your game with access to the latest trends and insights to guide your business decisions. Find out how to get more from The Entry-Level BI Network and position yourself, your department and your organisation to work smarter. Identify new opportunities and solutions to your business challenges with just a few clicks, taps, or swipes. Compare experiences with your peers and pick up valuable tips and best practices.
Whether you use Java or .Net, boost your productivity and extend the value of your applications with the rich features and functionality that your user community wants. Find out how to maximise the open, flexible technologies in The Entry-Level BI Network .Be among the first to hear about product updates, design and development tools, version compatibilities, and licensing. Swap know-how and advice with like-minded developers.
- Membership is FREE!
- Save time by keeping up with all things BI-related in one convenient, central location.
- Access content you won't find elsewhere, filtered for your role so you get more of what you need and less of what you don't.
- Get alerted to new and updated content so you're always among the first in the know.
- Sign up now ›
- The current incentive period begins at 09:00 a.m. (CET) on 14th December 2012 date of launch of the Entry-Level BI network and ends at 06:00 p.m. (CET) on 14 March 2013 ("Promotional Period"). This is a monthly draw lasting for 3 months and prizes will be draw on the 14th of each month up until the end date with the first draw being on the 14th January 2013.
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to Europe Middle East and Africa residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight on the 13th of the month prior to the draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter subscribe to the The Entry-Level BI Network and fill in your accurate business details on the online form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a monthly prize draw which will take place on the fourteenth of each month starting on 14 January 2013 and ending on 14 March 2013
- The prize on offer will consist of 1 SAP Polo Shirt for up to 25 lucky winners per draw.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. No Cash alternatives.
- The winners each month will be notified via email or post by the 20th day of the month following the monthly draw. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Before receiving any prize, each winning registered member of the Entry-level BI network may also be required to provide proof that they are the authorized account holder/user of the electronic mail address associated with the entry. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if members are found not to be in compliance with the Official Rules, or otherwise ineligible, may result in disqualification.
- By entering the Promotion, and to the furthest extent admissible by the applicable law each Participant releases and agrees to hold harmless SAP, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, advisors and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Promotion related activity, or participation in this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion the winning registered member, at no cost for the Promoter to allow SAP to use their name and particulars in post-Promotion publicity.
- SAP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual/registered member it finds, in its sole discretion, such individual/registered member committing the following acts:
(a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website;
(c)to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
(d) to be disregarding the obligations to give honest and impartial advice to purchasers of SAP products
- Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any such methods will be disqualified.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of SAP, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, SAP reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Promotion is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.theentrylevelbinetwork.com/
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SAP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SAP assumes no responsibility for:
(a) lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries, or mail;
(b) for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries;
(c) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by SAP on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof;
(d) any incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture such information, whether caused by website users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website;
(e) injury or damage to Participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website;
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS SAP, IT'S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE PROMOTION; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION. NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL LIMIT SAP LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER CATEGORY OF LIABILITY THAT CANNOT LAWFULLY BE LIMITED, IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SAP makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Promotion or promotional items. SAP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, cost, or injury that arises from or relates to participation in the Promotion or use of a promotional item.DISPUTES
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), then in effect. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and SAP in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and all proceedings shall take place in London, England. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.PRIVACY